Gecko Tennis is very proud to be an affiliate of Angell Custom Tennis Rackets.
If you know, or have followed us, you’ll now that between Suzanne and I we have been auditioning a wide array of rackets from all the popular brands. Angell is something very special, and different.
Paul Angell is a heavy weight in the tennis industry, with a background at major racket companies, and specifically working with their touring professionals. What this means for us regular players is that we get the ability to purchase rackets that are made using the same technology and techniques that is otherwise reserved for brand sponsored players.
The variables that can be selected cover:
- Head sizes: 90, 95, 97, 100 and 105 square inches
- String pattern (some models): 16×19 or 18×20
- Stiffness (RA)
- Static weight and balance: Generally ranging from 290 grams to 330 grams, and balance from 305 mm to 335 mm
- Length: 27 inches (standard length) through to 28 inches
- Grip shape: A (Flat Topped – Head), B (Standard – Babolat/Wilson), C (Even Sided – Prince)
- Grip colour and material
Please use this link to purchase your Angell racket and credit Gecko Tennis.